Saturday, March 11, 2006

Holy Crap, I Can't Believe I'm Doing This


Okay, here we go folks. Trying to blog while referee-ing 4 kids (5 if you include my husband) is going to be tons of fun. Plus all kinds of other stuff. But, here goes. And pray, people. Pray. A lot. And not for me. For you, darn you, for all of you!

And you might notice the knitted socks. Well, they're kind of socks, more like little fuzzy slippers. Plus a little hint of a knitted scarf. And don't turn me in to YKW. This is for an 18 mo. old for cripes sake. She looks cute in anything! Well, almost anything. And no, she is not screaming in the first picture for having to wear the socks in the second. So go ahead and hate the socks. I dare you! They look good in real life. Fuzzy and cute and she stomps around like she's queen of the world.

And, except for her sister, she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home